Sightseeing map brochure downloading
You can browse and download Sekigahara tourism maps and pamphlets in PDF format.
Please make use of these resources if you want to visit or learn more about Sekigahara.
List of sightseeing map brochures
Jinshin War visiting historic spots
Sekigahara hospitality book convenient conversation book "Welcome to Sekigahara Original Phrasebook"
Sekigahara Tourism Guide book "sekigahara itineracy notebook"
Sekigahara Historical Landmark Tour/Shopping&Restaurant Guide
Sekigahara Parcours Des Sites Historiques/Guide Des Boutiques Et Restaurants
"SEKIGAHARA" The Battle of Sekigahara
"SEKIGAHARA" La Bataille de Sekigahara
Zhongwen instruction "*hara" *harakore*
Zhongwen instruction "关 Hara" 关 harakore 战
한국어안내책자 "세키가하라" 세키가하라전투
About request for material
Those who wish to send apply for Sekigahara tourist association by "Contact form" or telephone, FAX.
Request for Contact, material
- About request for material which you received, you send out after the confirmation sequentially, but please request with room as you hang until arrival for around one week.
Person without the days, please utilize sightseeing map arranging in Sekigahara Tourist Information Centers in front of JR Sekigahara Station until departure.
- We may not attach to request by the stock situation.
- Shipment is limited to Japan.
- Brochure data of publication are including a lot of brochures which they do not distribute now.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but I would like the use on this Web.
Request toward neighbor residence for request for tourist brochure
Request for material intends for distant place where only mail can have means to obtain brochure in from Sekigahara-cho.
I am very sorry toward the residence in neighborhood in Sekigahara-cho, but would appreciate your using as I offer tourist brochure of Sekigahara in each next point.
- Sekigahara Tourist Information Centers TEL: 0584-43-5559
- Sekigahara-cho Historical Museum TEL: 0584-43-2665
- Sekigahara Tourism Center (nickname: iza! Sekigahara) TEL: 0584-43-1100
- Sasaoyama Tourism Center (Sekigahara tourist association) TEL: 0584-43-1600
- Sekigahara-cho office